Friday 3 April 2009

something from my heart

I'd like to write something for today.
It's been a very fruitful day to read a lot of articles on mediaviews.
To be honest, I feel empathy for some intelligents in my motherland. Someone wrote to my school anonymously, saying I spreaded bad words on my blog. At that time I have no idea about censorship of the blog. Officials did not consider it was rumor or whatever but my supervisor believed that my thought was bad- although what I said was my personal point of view based on the fact, I was distitled by the hornor. And I don't think I spreaded to the public since I only wrote on my private blog. The number of visiters is not that much. I felt depressed not because I lost the honor title but because I lost the trust of the sourroudings. People, who ever claimed to be my best friend, just wrote those stupid things to break me.
What a shock?! Is it a freedom world? I did nothing to ruin others reputation but I need admit I have done!
Crazy, the most crazy things in my life! It is difficult for me to imagine how terrible that heart is! I strongly believe that she would suffer a serious punishment in the near future.
God knows it.

Actually, I will be very glad to hear the positive support from you, my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment