Monday 6 April 2009

Grow up alone

Sometimes it is hard to keep on, especially on your own.

I don't want to claim that the reason to establish a private blog lies in the improvement of English. To be frankly, I really enjoy writing in different languages. I have been loving to express my thoughts as soon as I could write. No readers, although-it is the case most times in my life. When I was young, I talked to myself through my dairy, my articles and my daydreams. I was really shy to stand in front of a group or share my feelings with whom I was not familiar with. I hope nobody spotlight on me, while, I wish I were known in public. The interesting paradox came from the bottom of my heart.

Actually, I stand here with the age of 20 plus to look at a 15-year-old girl, emotions go far beyond words. I pretend to talk to her gentlely, tolerently. She feels bitterly that she believes nobody cares her, listens to her story. She could only grow up herself. I sense her exact rich feelings. I know what they mean. For a 15-year-old child, it is impossible to say them clearly. But it is possible for a writer of my age write them. Vivid description can help more children release from the growing-up pain, the sweat-and-bitter pain.

What I will do is to have the stories published, on my blog.
Thank you, my reader.

No comments:

Post a Comment