Thursday 2 April 2009

Happy hour on April 2nd

Garfy, Angle and I haven't met each other for 2 weeks and we really miss each other. So we decided to have fun for a whole day.
We went to Fasion Line to take photos and sang songs in Upark. Angle was late for 20 minutes-she did not surprise me-because her boss refused to give her one-day off so she need wait for her leaving. Her boss resembles the chief editor in . Every time when Angle wears new clothes or takes a new handbag, she will say a lot of gossip to her colleagues like" look, how luxury the Intern's life is." or "See? That is the dicount design of CK." I can hardly imagine that a manager in Hilton Hotel says such words behind her. It is not difficult to understand her terrible intern life in Hilton Hotel. With poorly 500RMB per month Angle need adjust her body time to the changable schedule of the job.
Fair? No way. But that is true for most Intern students. It also happened on me. When I was in SMG, they treated me not nice. Ingnorance is the last thing I want! No pay, no reward. Anything I can do is very simple but boring like typing.
Garfy is a lucky dog. She just signed a five-year contract with ICBC. Her handsome salary is eye-catching to most our classmates.
I share the pictures of us three.
You will wow like "three beautiful girls". I agree.

No comments:

Post a Comment