Wednesday 1 August 2012

A boring day

The negtive part of being excited is the empty feeling afterwards.
I don't know how others handle this issue but I am kind of stuck at the point where I have experienced watching Olympic Opening Ceremony live on TV, taking pictures witht the torch in my big name firm, cherring up for my exams and having funs with friend A, B, C...even watching loads of rented films and reading books within two weeks.

Either it is due to the poor food I have recently or it happens to be my physically low point, or maybe lack of good quality of sleep, I find it very very tired yesterday and today. I ended up with cups after cups of coffee but felt more empty later. Even now I have pretty much work to do, I opened my blog trying to dig out what is wrong with me.

Yep a boring day.

Nothing to look forward for the weekend. Next week study again. The week after will be two training days and two holidays to be approved by manager. I guess if the manager could response my application then I could grasp a lime of happiness in the typical London cloudy day.

To review others performance in their business makes me boring as well.

Still another 4 months to go for visiting back home. Not to mention that the horrible intense study beforehand which requires my praying a lot. Considering my IQ, I would not think it is easy for me to pass the exam. If luckily enough, I will be safe on my job as those are the last subjects which the firm could sack me if I fail.

No comments:

Post a Comment