Thursday 17 June 2010

poem

My dream

Every time I write for my heart,

I feel so relaxed.

Down to the ground, and I get a sense of safety.

I will be a writer.

Write for my heart.

If you would love me, love me the way I love.

I want myself surrounded by books, by coffee.

So I could establish my own kingdom by using words.

My words are made from my soul.



To my lover

I lose myself unless you find me and take me home.

With warm hands.

With wide shoulders.

Give me a home.

I am alone all the journey.

Looking back and forth, I am scared of missing you.

The world is big.

Passers-by are countless.

Among the large population, my love, where are you?

I am not as strong as you think.

I will cry in the quite midnight.

When I am alone, I am more vulnerable.

Please lend me your shoulder.

Let me rest in your arms.

Show me the way.

I am always trusting you.

Close my eyes, I could see.

No comments:

Post a Comment