Thursday 17 June 2010

mood diary

Today I cried.

For those of high pressure and hard work all these days.

I am not to be a workaholic.

But I am induced to.

I am an assistant producer for an internet TV station.

Teaching Chinese.

Interpreter for a fashion family company. Maybe travel to China next month.

Plus my final project.

Not to mention I am doing some part-time filming for friends.

What am I doing?

Am I running the risk of not getting a degree?

I don't have a God to pray. But what a relief, I assume, if I have someone to resort to.

Parents are no longer the ones who I could rely on. I have to take care of them more.

Family is a faraway term for me.

I can't get rid of the temptations to learn more, do more, even burn both ends of the candle.




Final project is my nightmare now...
Struggling...

But I do have a feeling that if I jump to reach the apple, I will finally make it. And when I look back one month later, I will say, it worths.

No comments:

Post a Comment