Wednesday 19 October 2011

A Bad Day...

I am very slow, at the moment, in learning both for my ACA course and my AS2 training even though I stay up late to recap a lot. My collegues seem quite cheerful everyday and not as struggling as I am suffering. For my study I keep reviewing my subjects everyday, step by step. I have planed to review Tax and Assurance in the evening while I work in the daytime, which I am doing now. And I will start reviewing accounting when I have my holiday- full seven days before the exam. I completely understand that things could be even worse if I have not been devoting 100% of my efforts.

I did or still have a bit doubt whether I am capable of doing this job. My difficulty does come from my English and non accounting experience. Many people may have one issue but I happen to have both. When I see my colleges started to use their skillful excel command to design professional work, I felt so bad since I did not know where to get the file!

Surely I don't want to be sacked for failing my exams but to certain extend that I have to admit I need more time to really understand something. Apart from that I have to accept the fact that people can't be good at every field...which makes me feel not good.

I began to talk less recently.

No comments:

Post a Comment